Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ulta Haul

Usually, Ulta is a little spendy for me, even if it is the only normal store I can reliably find OPI at. But since I'm part of their little reward program, I get their monthly flyer, and October's has a $5.00 off (any purchase over $10.00) coupon, plus OPI is buy 2 get 1 free. So I thought I should take advantage, and this is what I got:


(Yes, that's Frisky's tail ... um, in the way much?) Top: Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede, Russian Navy Suede, OPI Ink Suede. Bottom: Lincoln Park After Dark Suede, You Don't Know Jacques Suede, and DS Extravagance. Very pleased with this haul, I can't wait to try the suedes although I admit I'll be wearing them with topcoat =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. I did the exact same thing, I heard that ULTA had OPI on sale so I marched myself over there to look at the Suedes. I got Russian Navy, Lincoln Park After Dark, and We'll Always Have Paris - they only had one more, Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, but I didn't get that one, and YDKJ. I like the others so much I'll probably order it online, because they were really low on stock. Haha. I've seen some swatches of DS Extravagance and it's lovely, I really need to get that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got yourself really great colors. I want the Paris Suede so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore OPI Ink Suede with a topcoat. FYI: with topcoat it's more time consuming to take off. Boooo! But beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually resisted it! I'll just go and spend my money somewhere else online! Love all the colors you bought. I want to get the Suedes also. I also want to get the original shades that started this whole mess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICOLE - The first Ulta I went to, their Suede display was almost sold out, I was so mad! So the next day I went to the Ulta on the other side of town & theirs was practically full =)

    ALLYOUDESIRE - Thanks =)

    CONTESTS - Yeah, I like it so much with topcoat, I can't even really see myself leaving an accent of the suede when I wear the other colors.

    LUCY - LOL, I have an online haul I want to make also, because I want so many of those new glitters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...