Saturday, October 3, 2009

NOTD: ChG Metallic Muse

So, this is from both the Glitters & Chromes Sally display, AND the Khrome Collection. I found this finally when I went to get Fortune Teller. There are a few finish issues in the pics below, but I'm going to blame that on my patches ... my pinky (the only nail on my left hand now without a patch) came out pretty flawless. Although it is a little bluer on the nail than it looks in the bottle. China Glaze Metallic Muse, Konad done with Black Special polish & plate m67:

China Glaze Metallic Muse - Konad plate m67China Glaze Metallic Muse - Konad plate m67
I also took a couple pics comparing this teal chrome with the blue & green chromes from the Romantique collection:

China Glaze - Adore, Metallic Muse, Cherish China Glaze - Adore, Metallic Muse, Cherish
Left to right: Adore, Metallic Muse, & Cherish. Thanks for reading.

~Colette

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mani! This color looks so great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comparison pictures. I was wondering how close it was to the Romantiques :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colette, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I am going to copy this manicure when I get my hands on Metallic Muse! When my nails get longer, I am going to copy the konadicure you did with Millennium, and the partial M65 stamp, that was the coolest thing ever! I have already copied your konadicure that you did using a pink base and adding black roses from M40, that is one of my favorites! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you found Metallic Muse. It's the only chrome I miss from the Glitters & Chromes collection. Never saw it at Sally, so I had no idea what it looks like. The collection is on special this month at Sally but I couldn't find any, sucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cute. I love the metallic finish. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MIGHTY LAMBCHOP - Thank you =)

    ALLYOUDESIRE - You're welcome - the formula is so similar, I'm assuming it will work with Konad as well as they do, but I haven't tested yet.

    MICHELLE - I am flattered =) Sounds like you need to start taking pics & start a blog!

    HALIFAX - I had been lemming it & found it by accident when I went for Fortune Teller - the Sally people had told me the last time they weren't getting any more, but I guess I'm used to them being clueless.

    LUCY - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...