Friday, October 9, 2009

Tag: 7 Choses

I've been tagged by Solveig over at Nailin' It, with the color blue =) Here are my 7 blue things:


#1 is my computer ... even though it pisses me off on a pretty regular basis


#2 I thought I for sure should include a book =) This just happened to be the bluest one in my current stack LOL
#3 is China Glaze Frostbite
#4 my 100% Acetone ... I use mostly for cleaning Konad plates & removing patches
#5 my Biotin pills
#6 my warm & snuggly snowman robe
#7 my ceramic flat iron

That was kind of fun =) Although I do feel a tad late to the game since it feels like I've seen this on most other blogs already LOL ... I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who I haven't already seen play ... but anyone who wants, guess what color I assign you? PURPLE! (duh =) )

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for following up my tag! :D

    I'm envious of your biotin bottle, haha. Can't find that anywhere here, just multivitamins with some biotin in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for Biotin. Bless the person that suggested it. I finally have long nails again. I need to get a snugly robe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOLVEIG - It was harder than I thought, but fun! I get my biotin online from Puritan's Pride but I don't know if they ship internationally

    LUCY - Biotin is right up there with Seche Vite for products that changed my nail routine totally

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...