Monday, October 26, 2009

NOTD: DS Marble

Well, at least the long nails are going out on a high note. But wait, I get ahead of myself. Pretty good things before we get to the not-so-good things.

I decided to do a water marble with three colors from the OPI Designer Series.


I went with Fantasy, Exclusive & Passion. It turned out pretty well, but you see the problem with my index finger in the shade & sun pics:


It broke (again LOL) this morning before I went to work. I managed to glue it on for the day, but I guess it was just the last straw. I couldn't put up with all of the patches anymore ... & the left hand is down to nubbins ... and yes, I've got pictures coming. Until then, thanks for reading.

~Colette

14 comments:

  1. That is stunning; what a fantastic idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! I love water marbling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so pretty! I never thought of marbling with holos. I still have to try water marbling out but it seems so hard to do. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great idea ! I would have never though of mixing OPI DS :-) It turned out totally stunning !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This looks incredible! Your water marbling nail art always looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sup, nubbin buddy! :D
    I guess we'll be growing nails together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is absolutely stunning! You are very talented and I really enjoy the looks that you come up with, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The combination of all those DS polishes turned out great!
    Sorry you had to cut your nails Colette :( They'll grow back stronger and more beautiful I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous water marbling! Best one I've seen :)

    So sad that your nail broke, though :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marbling with holos are just to amazing! I so want them all now :( neeed :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous! I love the holos all marbled together, you are so good at it I envy your skills lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    AURORA - Thanks =)

    WAN - Marbling is really easier than I expected at first, and fun =)

    TULI - Thanks =)

    AINOS2 - Thanks =)

    THE PBG - Thank you =)

    SOLVEIG - LOL it's so frustrating waiting, but I know it won't be THAT long

    MARY - Thank you =)

    CRAXY4NAILS - Thanks =)

    DANICA - I agree it look blue from a distance, but kind of an interesting blue if you know what I mean?

    CHOCADDICT - I hate them short, but it does feel really nice not to have to worry about those huge patches

    SHAYLA - Thank you =)

    RIJAH - LOL the DS polishes are all great - I need more too =)

    KAE - Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...