Saturday, October 17, 2009

NOTD: Misa Dreamy Purple w/ Marble Half-Moon

I feel like I've been holding out on you guys, LOL, I did this Thursday night & am only now getting around to posting. I used these 3 Misa colors:


Misa Dreamy Purple was my base color, then I used Forbidden Lust & Push Upon It for the marbling. Misa polish is available through their website, or several e-tailers also.

It turned out more subtle than I thought from just looking at them, but it actually ended up showing better in pics, because the camera turned Dreamy Purple into more of a navy in some of these ... Just trust me when I saw it's very purple, and indeed dreamy:


I posted link to a tutorial showing how to do this marbling technique in my Spiderweb Mani post, this is the 3rd mani in the row using int =) I think I will switch it up a little next manicure but I haven't decided how yet.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

13 comments:

  1. You must get a lot of compliments on your nails. The length is so gorgeous. It gives you a lot of space to do the awesome art you always share with us. Very pretty over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You've done such a wonderful job Colette! :) I've always wanted to try marbling but it seems really complicated to do, but you've inspired me to finally give it a try. Love your mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely :)
    you must have gotten quite a few nice words about those spiderweb manis, they are all really gorgeous, although as a purple lover, this one is definitely my favorite ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors you chose, so pretty! Misa makes a great polish and that purple is probably one of my favorite ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it is simply beautiful. Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like the way looks, really beautiful choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so pretty Colette! I love it at the base of your nails, so different, and the colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    THE PBG - Yes, I have a few people at work I have to make sure & show every day =) Thanks =)

    WAN - Thank you - for sure give it a try, the worst that could happen is you have to take it off =)

    CHOCADDICT - Thank you =)

    MARY - I love their polish, it's always so full of color =)

    MIGHTY LAMBCHOP - Thanks =)

    CLOCKWORK - Thanks =)

    NICOLE - Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! How did you marble only on the 'moon' part of your nail? You are soo awesome at this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONTESTS - Thanks =) I used the "dragging" technique, painting lines in wet polish near the base of the nail & then dragging through them. I think I'll do some tutorials one day, if I ever get around to getting a tripod for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see you do a tutorial for this and the water marbling. You are the one to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONTESTS - I have a Best Buy reward certificate burning a hole in my pocket, so tomorrow may be the day I get a tripod... then I'll just have to figure out the whole video-editing & uploading thing LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...