Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NOTD: RBL Mismas

So, I changed my mani mainly because much though I loved the matte Extravagance, there's only so much matte I can take. But then I didn't know what to put on ... I decided to go basic, and what's more basic (for me, I mean) than purple? I pulled out Rescue Beauty Lounge Mismas, and it went on lovely & I'm very sorry I didn't take any pics to show you from before I ruined it.

Well, maybe that's an exaggeration. But after I finished, I thought, "Oh, maybe just a little Konad" & my hand went to the Psyche Pink Princess polish, and my hand reached for plate m36 ... and soon the pure purple beauty of Mismas was marred:


So, I'm kind of irritated with myself, because I've done this before & I know better. This ended up reminding me of wallpaper or something, which is not always bad, but is definitely not good in this case. Bleh.

A better NOTD coming for you tomorrow: an oldie but a goodie, and the only hint is that it's a Misa color. Stay tuned =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

8 comments:

  1. this is very pretty.. mi love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! I wasn't first! Anyhow, I like this. I like how you used just the rose and not the scrolls or whatever you want to call them :). I was right now contemplating getting Psyche Pink Special polish, so it's a weird coincidence you used it tonight. How do you think it would look on clear nails? That is what is leaving me torn about buying it or not, I think it might not show up well enough. (most of my konadicures are done over clear) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - I was thinking a bead spread at grannies house is what it reminded me of, lol!! Please don't be mad at my laughing and poking a little fun, but that is what I thought off! A girly, full of ruffles bed spread :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog. Very pretty nails, I love the colour combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    THRISZHA - Thank you =)

    MICHELLE - I think it would show up fine over clear, it's a very vibrant pink

    ALLYOUDESIRE - Thanks =)

    CHARMING NAILS - Thanks =)

    BROOKE - LOL I can't be mad, I'm laughing too, that's the same route my mind was going, some kind of granny-print =D

    MUSIC - Thanks so much =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...