Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Treats =)

Nothing, super-fancy, only super-delicious =P If you've not yet heard of Bakerella or cake balls, well, let me introduce you to the concept:


Sorry you all can't just reach in your monitor & grab one (or 2!) =) These have a dark chocolate cake + cream cheese frosting center, and the candy melts I flavored with orange oil. Did I mention YUM? And the reactions & looks on people's face at work today were priceless.

"Would you like a cake ball?"
"What's a cake ball?!"
*bite*


*eyes goggle*
*cake ball dissapears*

Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. Yum! Do you know where I can get a good recipe? I tried these puppies last Christmas and they totally flopped-I blame the recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! I made cake balls last weekend too - rum flavored, covered with brown sprinkles. They looked like poo but were really yummy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I had a cake ball for the first time last year. It was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Could you pass on the recipe, please? Once your computer problem is sorted. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GILDEDANGEL - They were =)

    CINDY - Check out THIS LINK to Bakerella, that's the recipe that I use =)

    DOO - Yum, who cares how they look, sounds delicious!

    ADOREPINK - The first time my mom brought me one. I had to get the recipe!

    CHOCOADDICT - I'm going to make some more for Christmas

    MUSIC - Sure - check out Bakerella =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...