Saturday, January 2, 2010

Test Skittles for Nihrida

Well, I wasn't going to post these up because they're far from my best work, no topcoat & a few of them pretty smeary and/or crooked, but Nihrida commented that she'd like to see Love 'em Leave 'em with some Konad, so here we go:
 

 

 
I was doing another Konad for my aunt on New Year's Day, and since I was taking this off soon I just did some random french tips on one hand & some random full-nail designs on the other to show her some of my other plates.  Hope you like Nihrida =)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

4 comments:

  1. For me?! Oh, thank you so much. On the first photo I choose thumb and pinkie on the second. =) I guess this CC is great for konading. Do I need it? Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love the idea of Konad skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this manicure. I like all the different designs. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIHRIDA - You're welcome =)

    GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    LUCY - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...