Saturday, January 23, 2010

NOTD: OPI DS Diamond

Got kind of behind again, this is my NOTD from last Wednesday...  Kind of a cool weird color, this is almost like a light purplish-mauve ... not as holo as DS Original is, in fact I didn't capture much of it in the pics, but you can see it a little & it is more evident in real life than I was able to photograph.  From the Designer Series, this is OPI DS Diamond - Konad done with image plate m37 & black special polish:






It took about 3 stamps to get this pattern to cover my whole nail ... it would probably have been easier to use one of the full nail designs, the finished product reminds me a little bit of one on m73, but I wanted these particular vines LOL.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. That Konad design is gorgeous, and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unusual color. I love that you just stamped you thumb and ring fingers. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. GILDEDANGEL - Thank you =)

    ANGIE - Thanks =)

    MICHELLE - Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's way behind, been going through your archives to pass the time. Just had to say this particular mani tricked me. In a couple of the pictures I could have sworn I saw rhinestones or something on the vine. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...