Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tagged

I'm so very late ... I was tagged over probably 2 weeks ago by Chocaddict. You have to answer the questions in one word ... a challenge for me I think! But I'll try to keep it brief =)

1. Where is your phone?  Charger
2. Your hair? Up for the night
3. Your Mom? Reading
4. Your Dad? Recliner
5. Your favorite meal? Enchilada Casserole
6. Your last dream? Vivid
7. What do you like to drink? Sweet things
8. Your dream? Be a writer
9. In what room are you? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. What are you afraid of? Heights
12. Last travel? Uhm .... to work?
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you are not? Outgoing
15. Muffins? Pumpkin downstairs right now!
16. Wishlist? Very long
17. Where did you grow up? Minnesota
18. Last thing you did? Ate dinner
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your television? Background noise
21. Your pet(s)? Frisky & Dude
22. Your friends? Few
23. Your life? Lonely
24. Your temper? Unpredictable
25. Do you miss someone? Yes
26. Your car? Black
27. Something you don’t bring with you? Nothing - my purse is fully loaded LOL!
28. Your favorite shop? HATE shopping
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. Last time you laughed? 5 mins ago
31. Last time you cried? Maybe a week ago
32. Your best friend? Tee
33. A place where you can go again and again? Library
34. Facebook? Nope
35. Favorite place to eat?  Buffet

Whew!  That was a long one, but fun.  I'm so far behind with everyone else's blogs, I really don't know who's done this yet & who hasn't, so I'm going to pass on tagging anyone else, but thank you Chocaddict =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...