Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Polish Haul!

Almost forgot to post these!  My mom went to Wal-Mart to get these for me - a store she would normally never set foot in LOL!  Apparently a few months ago I expressed a desire for Strapless, and while that gorgeous blue glitter was sold out, I'm still plenty happy with the Christmas haul that I did receive:


 
Left to right, all Pure Ice:  Busted, No Means No, Celestial, Heart breaker, Calypso, Splash & A List.  Purples & blues, you'd think she knows me well or something LOL =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. that's so thoughtful of your mum :)
    the two purples at the top look super yummy, I hope we'll see swatches soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom has wonderful taste. Love the shades of polish she choose. Love the purple in the middle. I've never used this brand. Have a Happy New Year sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHOCADDICT - A few swatches up & more to come =)

    GILDEDANGEL - Thanks

    LUCY - She knows me well =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...