Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines NOTD

Wow, 2 days without posting - I feel strangely guilty lol. Been busy, been kidnapped by my friend to go out when I was just about to do my nails, so I didn't get around to this until this morning instead of last night.


China Glaze Romantique Joy Konaded with CG Admire & plate m59 - I'm really pleased with how it turned out. On a side note, taking off Jaded Blues beforehand was a HUGE pain in the ass. It was worse that a glitter for some reason.

Single Chick Saturday is still in effect even though it's Valentines Day - I'm headed out shortly to go make the most of being unattached, but tomorrow I will post up what I was going to yesterday before my plans were changed for me: my Misa haul.

Yes, I know it's mid-Feb now & the promotion was in January, but I placed my order literally the last day of the month & then didn't actually put through my payment until like the 5th. They shipped out on the 6th & showed up on my doorstep on the 13th (so much for Friday the 13th being bad, btw, mine was awesome).

I'm SOOOO happy with them & I haven't even worn them yet, but they're just so gorgeous. I can't wait to show them off! Until then, thanks for reading.

~Colette.

4 comments:

  1. BROOKE - I almost went way crazier with hearts, but my friend & my mom talked me out of it lol. In the end I was very happy with how this turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Misa polishes. I also order some that you got. I wish everyone had the rubberized caps. They are so much easier to open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCY - I like the square bottles too, something about them is kind of classy, and I know they'll line up nicely once they make it to a shoebox.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...