Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 Mini-Hauls


Yesterday, the top row, was 3 Hot Topic polishes: Purple Glitter, Red Glitter, Blue Glitter. Then Sinful Colors Purple Diamond & the Black & White Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens. Today, the bottom row, was Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl & Milani Totally Cool (which has got to be one of the best names ever, even though it has nothing to do with the color). My mom couldn't tell the difference between these two, but come on, just because they're both purple glitter doesn't mean they look ANYTHING alike. I also decided I should have the Gold and Silver Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens.

I decided on the Milani for my next mani. So those pics will be coming next - on my newly-short nails. I decided to bite the bullet & cut them down to match my short pinky. Because even though I'd like to think the short nail will eventually grow out to match the long ones, reality is working with uneven nails seems to lead to more breaks & they'd end up even shorter than I trimmed them to.

Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it though =( Thanks for reading.

~Colette

6 comments:

  1. Love those glitter polishes. I've never used that brand. How good are they? Well you joined me with your short nails. I always have to cut mine to even them up when I break one. It drives me crazy to have uneven nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to cut mine down this week too - due to a broken thumbnail that I had to cut off (way down to my finger-tip, which sucks). I hate it when that happens, but the always grow out eventually.

    Gorgeous Konad yesterday, and that Milani looks like it's going to make a really great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCY - I've never tried the Hot Topic polish before this - had never even been in the store lol, but I made a trip after seeing some swatched on several other blogs. I'm finding my short nails aren't bothering me as much as I thought either - easier to type at least!

    JAMIE - I know I should just learn my lesson & stop trying to have them as long as I prefer in winter. Between the cold & the drier air both making my nails brittle, I just don't seem to be able to manage.

    Brooke inspired my plate choice for that mani, and the Milani turned out even better than I imagined! (Go look now if you haven't! I'm spreading my love of this color as far as possible lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful.

    Today while I was surfing the Internet, I read about Gel Nails being the latest trend now in the nail fashion industry. After
    reading about gel nails, I think it’s a great way to dress up your nails giving them a trendy look.

    I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for genuine nail decoration stuff and may not know where to buy
    them from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KENDY - I've never tried gel nails, but I've recently used some gel resin in addition to silk wraps to patch a crack in my pinky & I've been impressed with how well it is holding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

    Today while I was browsing the Internet and looking out for something sporty and trendy to decorate my nails with, I came across this site Gel-nails and found so many interesting nail products for decorating my nails. The best part is that this site has so much variety and also the prices are very reasonable for the quantity offered.

    I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for genuine nail decoration stuff and may not know where to buy them from.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...