Sunday, February 22, 2009

NOTD: Misa Fashionista

Misa Fashionista Konaded with Black Special Polish & plate m8.


The pics come out kind of pink, IRL it is more of a mauve color. Kind of subdued after the extreme bling of Totally Cool, but I'm digging it. A little bit of the normal streaking problem with the Black Special Polish, and sometimes the smaller flower Konad designs really frustrate me, something about the shape sometimes the whole design doesn't pick up polish. Irritating but still cute.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. I was reading on the nailphile that if you thin the polish you are using to konad with it lessens the streaking problem, so you might try that.

    That misa base color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BROOKE - I saw that post too, so I thinned mine a little, but maybe not enough. I will be thinning it further the next time I use it - black would be my favorite if it weren't the worst for streaking.

    The color is actually so mellow compared to what I've been wearing, it's distracting because of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicate design that it is almost work appropriate. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PINKY - This particular design kind of reminds me of cherry blossoms for some reason. I'm lucky enough to be able to wear pretty much anything on my nails at my job, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...