Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NOTD: Barielle Two Timing

I had a hard time picking a color last night.  I didn't have enough time to do the mani I was thinking of, (that I did tonight) so this was kind of a compromise, but I like the way it turned out.  This is Barielle Two Timing:


Then I used Misa Ghetto Fabulous - my favorite gold for Konading - and a full nail design from image plate m56:


I hadn't used this design before, partly because unlike some of the other full nail designs, it doesn't have a perfect match that you can line up for double-stamping.  But I found if I flipped it to stamp the opposite direction, instead of going end to end, that worked pretty well.  When I have seams I want to hide I tend to put them towards the bottom ... here's an example, the nail that matched up best:


Also, by total coincidence since I did this mani last night, I got an email today from Barielle with this sale:


As if I needed more temptation on my no-buy LOL.

I have a new naked nails post coming soon, including a breakdown of my normal nail maintenance routine after several requests last time.  I took some pics today but have more still to do so I'm not sure if the actual post will come this week or next, but it is on the way =)

Last thing, I'm putting up a quick poll regarding my YouTube content - please take a moment to vote =)  I'm just running it for 1 day, to kind of test the waters & get a quick sample of what my readers & watchers want. I'll be discussing that once it's finished & the January book poll also, hopefully by the weekend. Thanks for reading (& voting!).

~Colette

6 comments:

  1. I love the konad! I'm a sucker for tone on tone nail-art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ! Those colors match perfectly together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look stunning!
    I sense a vibe of middle east in the konad you put on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful color! And the gold konad on top looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIRSTEN - AYUU - THESS - GILDEDANGEL - SOLVEIG - Thank you all =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...