Monday, February 1, 2010

NOTD: OPI AA

I think that right now I can get away with using that abbreviation & be confident that pretty much everyone will know that I am talking about Absolutely Alice, from the OPI Alice in Wonderland collection.  There was no sun here today, & I'd feel a lot worse about not getting some pics that really do this glitter bomb justice if I didn't know there were about a ba-jillion+5 swatches around on other blogs =)  So I did the best with what I had, here you go, including a few blurry shots in an attempt to showcase the bling factor:


I will for sure have to get this out again once it's summer & sunny again =)  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. We are nail twins! I am about to edit my post for this color =P
    It looks amazing on your long nails, especially with the flash BLINGTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this coming in the mail and I cannot wait to try it! Can't get enough of the photos! Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, I swoon everytime I see this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AA and MAAH are the bane of my existence right now! They looks absolutely gorgeous in the pictures I see but I know I just can't stand glittery polishes for the life of me *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never get tired of the blings.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CLAUDIA - DISTANT DREAMER - GILDEDANGEL - Thank you =)

    CHOCADDICT - LOL well they're not for everyone, I think there are enough pics right now that you can enjoy them vicariously =)

    ANGEI - HELEN - YARDSTICKS - AYUU - Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...