Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NOTD: CC Groove Thang

Apologies, I usually try to take a pic of just the color pre-nail art but as I am a total spazz approximately 65% of the time I forget occasionally =)  Like apparently Sunday night, when I did this NOTD to wear Monday. 

Base color is Color Club Groove Thang, from the Dance to the Musique collection.  For the Konad I used image plate m57, and special polish in White & Psyche Pink.  This was my frist try using more than one color to stamp with ... I wasn't super thrilled with my results, but I got a lot of compliments so I think I'm maybe being too picky LOL:


Kind of cherry blossom-ish?  Not that I've ever seen a real cherry blossom in my life LOL, just kind of has that vibe to me for some reason.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

12 comments:

  1. I think it looks fantastic, and I agree, cherry blossom ish. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! <3
    I like these sort of flowers, they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you're being too picky ;P this is gorgeous! Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flower patterns :) Very beautiful mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow. I hate to agree with you on your self-criticism (because it sounds negative) but actually, yes, too picky because I think this is lovely! Two colors on a konad? tricky, complicated. But you pulled it off and it's gorgeous. So yes, picky. But pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love your choice of colors, that dark background really sets off the beautiful flowers. Great work! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this one. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely too picky - this is so great! I really like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...