Sunday, February 14, 2010

Guest NOTD: One More Water Marble

Yes that's right I thought I was done with water marbling for a while, but then Tee stopped by with actually enough time to do her nails!  I've never done water marbling on someone else, we had a few hilarious moments but overall it went pretty smoothly & I think we'll probably do it again.

Base color is China Glaze LOL, marbling done with LOL, China Glaze OMG & China Glaze DV8:


Sorry no tutorial with this one =)  But it was crowded enough without trying to find a place to squeeze the tripod LOL.  I used pretty much the same technique for the design as I used in the Shades of Purple one.

I might try to start digging into the mountain of backlogged comments since I'm still awake ... I was ashamed to realize I'm not 1, not 2, but over 3 weeks behind answering comments.  
 
Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. With holo's it still looks awesome.
    I really like it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love water marbling with holos!!! Amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to give water marbling another try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks wicked! I love the OMG collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this marble water and all the omg collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESS - NEVER ENOUGH NAILS - GILDEDANGEL - L0VERLADA - NIKI - LILY NAIL - YARDSTICKS - Thank you all =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...