My mom's birthday! And not just any birthday - this is the big 6-0 =) Yes, the woman whose favorite nail polish colors - often seen here of course - now include dark grey & green is turning 60. I took off work, & we're going to Grandma & Grandpa's house for a party - my aunt's bday was Monday, and Grandpa was last Saturday, so we've got a lot to celebrate.
Anyway, I thought I might have time to edit pics before we leave, but I don't. But I have lots to post this upcoming weekend:
- Zoya Veruschka 5 ways - yes I was very indecisive with this polish LOL. I ended up with like 10 coats of polish to take off LOL.
- Black & Red Water Marble - did this last night on Tee. I may do a quick tutorial on how I used the colors, because they were a little tricky to work with but the end result was awesome.
- Taping Tutorial - I got a request for this on a YouTube comment, so I'm going to try & take a couple minutes to show how I do the prepping with tape for water marbling.
- Color Club Worth the Risque - painting my nails with this right now for today's NOTD
- Nubar Lemon Drop Dazzle - NOTD by Mom - I'm replacing this today, but you'll have to stay tuned to see with what ... I can't give up all the secretes LOL!