Friday, February 5, 2010

Go Red For Women

I meant to post this last night & didn't have time, so just a quick reminder (since I'm at work ... shhhh!) that today is National Wear Red Day in support of heart disease awareness & Go Red For Women.  Since I am at work I don't have too much time to talk about it so please check out the links above if you are interested to learn more.  I am supporting the cause with red nails (ChG Thunderbird if you're curious - pics to come later of course) & I'm also rocking my red boots =) 
 
Are you wearing red today?  I'm hoping to see lots of participation around the blogosphere =)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

3 comments:

  1. i nominated you for a blog award :D

    http://pandaphilia.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YARDSTICKS - Glad you participated! =)

    ANGIE - Oh, I'm sooo late, but thank you so much! I'll have to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...