Sunday, April 26, 2009

Purple NOTD & TOTD

I used to be really bad about my tips & my toes HAD to be the same color. So even though I hated doing my toes, I would diligently do them once a week so they matched my fingers. But, now that I'm doing my nails 2-3 times a week, there is no way I'm doing my toes that often. I'm just not. So they haven't been even close to matching at all lately ... but I happened to pick out purples for both of them at the moment.

NOTD: Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Night Hydrangea, Konied with China Glaze Devotion & plate S1. I should have dug out the plate that has a smaller version of this flower on it (m26) for my pinky, but I was too lazy:

The one that has the color closest to life is the normal lamp, as far as it showed the purple less blue than the other 2 pics, but it is still a darker color in person than shows on camera.

TOTD: Revlon No Shrinking Violet:

Very messy I'm sorry to say, but I just can't make myself make the effort when it's cooled down enough again that I won't even be wearing sandals for the next couple days, so who cares if they're sloppy behind my socks? Thanks for reading.



  1. Love the Night Hydrangea and the Konad is cute. Love the toe color also. I know what you mean about the toe cleanup. No sandals = no cleanup!

  2. LUCY - It was so nice here for about 2 days & now it's back to jacket weather. Of course, there are some people who are still running around in shorts & sandals in the 50's & 60's but I'm not one of them LOL.


Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...