Monday, March 23, 2009

The Kreativ Blogger Award

I just received this award from Body & Soul & I'd like to start out by saying thanks! For a long time I wanted to start a blog & kind of put it off because I didn't want to log on every day to "0 comments" & "0 followers" & feel like I might as well just keep a journal in a notebook. I really appreciate all of my readers & getting awards like this just totally make my day & I'm really flattered.

The guidelines for this award are to list 7 things that I love, and then to pass the award on to 7 bloggers that I love. Since I just tagged 10 lovely blogs a little bit ago, I'm going to spread the love around & pic 7 different blogs, leaving them a post to make sure they know I think they're great.

7 Things That I Love (in no real order):

1 - Nails, polish, Konad, etc (of course!)
2 - Reading - lotsa lotsa books - and writing
3 - Family (if this list were in order they'd have to be at the top)
4 - Pets - you've all met Frisky, one of these days I'll have to introduce our dog Dude
5 - Friends - because I don't have very many (more online than IRL sadly enough) but the ones I have are really good friends
6 - Music - just about anything honestly. I'm pretty sure my iPod has a little something from every genre, from rap to rock, country to classical.
7 - Summer - this is on my mind because we had a teaser on Saturday, I spent a long time sitting in the sun, but today it is chilly & raining

7 Blogs That I Love (in alpha order)(and more on the sidebar of course):

So, now off to notify my winners. But before I go, I know I haven't had a My Nails Looks Like for a while, and I happened to get lucky & stumble across today:

MNLL a manila envelope LMAO. The color isn't exactly as bright, but the tone is right on in most lights. Thanks for reading.



  1. Thanks for the Kreativ Blogger shout out! It's always fun to know you're being appreciated a bit.

    I am still experiencing Konad-phobia since my first attempt didn't go well @ all. I haven't tried since.

  2. THE PBG - Don't be afraid - after all, it's only polish, right? Maybe try it on an old mani before you take it off, just for practice ... or let your daughter give it a try! Then once she's a Konad-pro you can have her do your nails too =)

  3. Thank you so much for the award, it's much appreciated!! :))) Glad to hear you like my blog!

  4. POLISHAHOLIC - you're welcome =)

  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  7. Many thanks for that Kreativ Doodlekit yell away! It certainly is enjoyable to understand you are becoming valued a little.

    I'm nevertheless going through Konad-phobia because my personal very first try did not proceed nicely.

    fifa ut coins
    Cheap ESO Gold
    fifa coins online


Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...