Thursday, November 26, 2009

Haul From 8ty8

'Tis the season ... for hauls. It just seems like I have a lot of stuff I want to buy right now, so I'm calling it early Christmas, since I usually buy myself the best presents =) It started with the tripod of course, and I have plans to place a Zoya order with their Black (Green) Friday code, and I've also got a Transdesign haul I'd like to make. But I started off with 8ty8 & a few polishes that I've been wanting from China Glaze & Color Club, with a DS thrown in for good measure:

Top row: Electric Lilac, Meteor Shower, Cosmic & Mahoganie. Middle row: the rest of the Khrome collection (since I already have Millennium & Metallic Muse), Sci-Fi, 2030, Hi-Tek & Robotika. Bottom row: OPI DS Sapphire, Color Club Wild at Heart, Love 'em Leave 'em, & On the Wild Side (from the Wild at Heart collection ... which I'll probably end up going back for the other 3 colors eventually but I was attempting moderation), and a couple of basics, black & white, because Color Club has such a good formula - Black & French Tip.

So, do you buy your own Christmas presents? If you do I bet they involve polish LOL. Thanks for reading.



  1. Thanks for the deals post, I'm using it to buy myself christmas presents!!! If you can practice moderation, you can just buy 3 Zoya's and get the 6 free. What an amazing deal! I give myself the best presents! lol =)

  2. I'm so green with envy LOL Khrome collection and CC Wild at heart are my favorite.

  3. KELSEALAUREL - I did manage to restrain myself, but it was hard - especially with free shipping at $50.00 LOL

    GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    AMARENA - I'm looking forward to wearing them =)

  4. hey colette, have you ordered from transdesign? i was wondering which site you would recommend bet. transdesing and 8ty8. and also where should i look for your nail polish collection and or storage post? thank you=)


Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...