Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NOTD: Ulta Purple Haze

Slightly duo-chrome in real life but not really at all in pics, just very very pretty.  This is Ulta Purple Haze:
 

Upcoming for the blog - I have 2 trips worth of state fair pics to edit, not only food but flowers & bonsai trees & all kinds of creative arts.  I had excellent retail therapy today so I'll have another haul vid/post coming.  And from a shopping trip over the weekend, on my nails right now - have you guys seen Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia???  Now I don't have it myself to compare but I'm going to go ahead & call it a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance.  It was sitting innocently enough in a new 3-piece glitter addition to Revlon's normal display in Target (along with a blue too bright to be a dupe to Across the Universe & a weird pink creme + silver hex combination).  It's very gorgeous & about to be matte-ified =)  Pics should be up tomorrow or Thursday & I'll include links to some other bloggers that have swatched BR.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

5 comments:

  1. The fair was awesome this year. I have this polish, love it. I really need to go to Target and get FoF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a color I love. Awesome!!! I'm a purple person too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty purple. Maybe one day my town will get an Ulta :(.

    I have on Revlon Facets of Fushia right now, and you have something to look forward to. Based on the blog posts I've seen, they're pretty much identical. It is a weird color, but I kind of want that light pink one as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...