Monday, September 5, 2011

NOTD: Ruby Kisses Golden Red + bm202

A nice red - stamping was a little more subtle than I thought it would be, and actually turned out better on my right hand.  Base color is Ruby Kisses Golden Red, stamping done with  Bundle Monster image place bm202 & Misa Ghetto Fabulous:
 

SOOOOO not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow =(  These long weekends have spoiled me LOL, but I seriously hate hate HATE my job lately.  Only good thing is getting payments processed in 4 days instead of 5 should make the time fly because we'll be so busy.  One can only hope.  I'm already planning my retail therapy after work tomorrow - I went to Ulta to spend my reward certificate & saw several other things that I wanted so I'm going to print some more coupons from their website =)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the stamps are so pretty. I am new to this blog and polish blogs in general so I need to ask what kind of stamp? Where can I get some? I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold on the red looks so cute! Nice manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the subtle gold hearts! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty hot...looks good on ur long nails

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't go too crazy with the retail therapy, Ulta's gonna have the Butter London's B1G1 free on 9/20 so with the coupon they'll be a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking into hot red, it is so very sexy on wearing, at the same time it is also so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JUST CYNTHIA - this was done with Bundle Monster, which are available on amazon =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...