Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NOTD: OPI It's My Year

OPI It's My Year, from the Miss Universe collection, is a gorgeous pinky-mauve with a heavy gold shimmer, that somehow ends up being a little bit coppery-bronzey in some lights:


But wait ... that description sounds so familiar ... all day on my nails I kept thinking ... deja vu ... I've worn this color before - I had to go back & search my blog to find the exact color, I remembered it was a Zoya & finally found that it was Zoya Faye (original post HERE).


Yes, the 2 are definitely close enough to be kissing cousins.  Not dupes but very very close =)  And then!  When I changed my mani I had the same thing happen again LOL, deja vu all day & had to come home & search ... stay tuned tomorrow to see my 2nd in a row nearly duplicate mani =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

8 comments:

  1. Zoya Faye is even closer to OPI Rally Pretty Pink from the Serena Williams collections. I have both Rally Pretty Pink and Its My Year and can't decide which I like more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I see Orly has one coming out that looks similar too for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour, I love the gold/bronze shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, cuz I love Faye so very much. I can pass up this OPI though it is pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the effect! This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...