Saturday, September 24, 2011

NOTD: Ulta Ruby Slipper + China Glaze Golden Enchantment

I realized I've been wearing a lot of colors from my most recent hauls, which I haven't even gotten around to posting yet, and this is another of them LOL.  I really will try to get the haul edited & posted tomorrow, but for now here's a look at Ulta Ruby Slipper:
 

After a day I topped it with something I seem to be using a lot lately - China Glaze Golden Enchantment:
 

This is actually still on my nails, I'm running to the library & the grocery store & then coming home to change it =)  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

6 comments:

  1. I love this red omgoodness, you already know any red is a favorite of mine. Absolutely beautiful as total!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combo is something I would not have thought of. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red is amazing! And it is even better with the golden glitter over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. which is the best online site that you can suggest to buy polishes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...