Sunday, September 18, 2011

NOTD: OPI Congeniality is my Middle Name

Another from OPI's Miss Universe collection, Congeniality is my Middle Name is a gorgeous color but my one warning would be that the sparkle in it isn't very stable - it sinks down & collects however you have the bottle sitting, all on the bottom if it's sitting upright, or to the side if it's laying down.  I almost didn't buy it because it just looked like a boring creme until I picked it up & saw all the fuchsia shimmer waiting to be mixed back in.  Considering that, application was surprisingly good & even:
 

Hope to have time tomorrow to record a tut & get the crackles from my last haul swatched so I can get that uploaded as well.  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

9 comments:

  1. I thought I got a defective bottle when I saw all the particles settle on the bottom! But it really is a lovely colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i almost didn't buy that one too but i think is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Qué color más bonito y con cuanto brillo!

    Besos

    http://mezcolanzadecosas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so beautiful on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is it that all colors seem to look so great on you?? :)

    Love your blog, btw!

    http://pearlyglasshaus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed that also, I thought what a boring color until I picked it up and saw all the stuff at the bottom. I shook it while I walked around and I could not get it to mix all the way. I have a few similar colors so I decided it wasnt worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color and yours nails.
    kisses
    I'm following you!

    http://www.cacau-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you mentioned how the glitter moves around like that. I thought mine was a fake, or a bad bottle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...