Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunny Yellow in the Sun

So the sun peeked out just long enough for me to get some better outdoor pics =)

I've got duo-chromey goodness to show you guys, and the haul post that is taking me such a long time for some reason.  I thought I would have time yesterday, and today, and obviously now the plan is tomorrow ... I certainly hope so LOL.  It's been like a month since I made the purchases.
Thanks for reading.



  1. The yellows look really nice with your skin tone.

  2. You are the queen! Yellow compliments your skin wonderfully!

  3. great pics, say thanks to the sun ;-D

  4. it reminds me of lemon curd.. yummy. I wish I could wear yellows but I'm way too pale to pull it off makes me look like i have fungus on my hands lol


Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...