Just a quick post. I have at least 3 other things I'd like to post today, but my room is a disaster area so I need to take care of that first. But I wanted to get this up while it may do some good for some people. I really don't know how many readers I have who are actually in my area? But I know I have at least a few so this post is for you.
Last night I continued my search for Sea & Be Seen. I was successful, and in the process I saw a few bottles of Hidden Treasure that I refrained from buying as backups for myself =) As of last night shortly before 10 pm, this was the display at the Walgreens in St. Louis Park on Cedar Lake Road & Louisiana:
Almost completely full, including 2 bottles of HT =) Go! Now!
I actually stopped at that location purely out of curiosity. I ended up picking up S&BS at the Walgreens in Hopkins at Hwy 7 & 17th, across the street from Perkins. That display was also mostly full, including 1 bottle of HT.
Prior to yesterday's hunt & Thursday when I actually found my own bottle, I had stopped at just about every Walgreens & CVS that I went by, and been unable to even find a display. Except over Northeast (difficult to get to I'm sure everyone local knows with all the construction going on) where I know there are at least 3 stores that I have had good luck finding LE collections in the past. But persistence definitely does pay off, so if you want this color, don't give up!
On my list of things that need to be posted:
- Hauls ... at least like 5 or maybe more small ones that taken together are quite a bit of polish
- Another Icing Funky French
- My awesome NOTD Hidden Treasure layered over Thinking of Blue
- Books .... very very behind, I don't think I posted any during March
- Resolutions accountability since it's May now ... not sure if I'm actually going to do this, I may skip a month because I really did not make much progress in April.
Thanks for reading.