Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hidden Treasure: I Haz It


=D  Very happy.  A little bit sad that I was not able to pick up Sea & Be Seen - I thought if I found a display with Hidden Treasure still in it, I'd have my choice of the others.  I did pick up several others, and hauled last weekend as well that I haven't posted yet - so I'll try to do a full haul post tomorrow or Saturday, but for now I just had to quick share my good fortune.  & yes it will be going on my currently naked nails =) May you all be so lucky as I was today!

Thanks for reading

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! Where did you pick it up? Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I'm going to get Hidden Treasure(if I can even find it here!). I think I'd rather get Nfu Oh #38, even though it's out of stock and I'll have to get it after the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still on the lookout for it!! I know you are going to be making some gorgeous mani's with it. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I went to every CVS and Walgreens around me (there is one on EVERY corner down here, I'm talking about across from each other, one block down from each other, it is kind of insane. And I still didn't find it. What gives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYONE - It sure did take some searching, I think I hit at least 10 Walgreens before I finally tracked it down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...