Saturday, May 15, 2010

NOTD: Stained Glass (Sinful Mint Apple + Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure + China Glaze Matte Magic)

Just a short post words-wise, but lots of pics =)  I wore Sinful Mint Apple plain for one day:


And then I snazzed it up with Hidden Treasure:


& then added black Konad with image plate m64 & Matte Magic.  LOVE!  It totally reminds me of stained glass  I did a flash shot of the combo glossy also:


Fairly pleased with my double-stamping on this, although obviously the left ring turned out best.  The pattern is pretty forgiving.

AND, since all of you that voted in my poll let me know that you like seeing impressive polish in motion, here's the video =)


This is where I was sitting when I took the video earlier today - it's my grandparent's back yard, there's a bench at the top of Grandma's garden.  It was the nicest, most peaceful moment I'd had in a while.


Here's some of what's blooming in the garden right now:


Thanks for reading.

~Colette

17 comments:

  1. I'm still on a hunt to find that Sally Hansen polish. It's so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really magnificent. I like. And your little piece of heaven is magnificent.
    stopdidine
    http://nailartbeauty.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! <3 Love the whole combination, the coloiurs, motive and of course stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! SO very pretty,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what an amazing combo!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love this in all 3 ways. I like that you show your progression through your mani and how you change it up from day to day. awesome combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! that black really makes the green pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's gorgeous ! That green is wonderful and I love the subtle effect added by Hidden Treasure !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful I love what you did !!! Colors, design and the recent but always famous Hidden treasure ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's weird, your bottle only says "vite" instead of "seche vite".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, as I scrolled down the post I fell more and more in love with your manicure! Absolutely gorgeous. And the flowers look wonderful. I glad it's time for everything to start blooming again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. EVERYONE - Thank you all!

    ARRIANNE - I think it is their new bottle design, I had just picked that bottle up from Sally's recently & it threw me a little at first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant, very talented. Thank You for sharing this with us, i find it very therapeutic. Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A friend bought me this shade... So I was googling swatches. Love the flakies you added and I am a huge fan of this stamp!!! Looooovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...to each and every transition you did with your mani!! Your stamping is awesome. :)

    My grandparents lived out in the country when I was younger. As corny as this sounds, it is my 'peaceful place' in my mind. I so loved it there. And, of course, my grandparents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...