Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Color Changing Sugared Pear

Another quick mini post today because I'm a little busy, but this is so cool & I can't believe I forgot about posting up pics. This is the one I found shoved in a corner & taped closed in Big Lots.

Indoors:


Outdoors:


It took about 10 seconds in the sun for the polish to change color - it's fast enough you can watch it happen. Took maybe a little longer when I went back inside to go back to neutral, but I wasn't like timing this with a stopwatch =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. Did the other one change? I couldn't really tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCY - it did, but the pink is much more intense than the blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. CLOCKWORK - They sure are - I was sad I was only able to find the one package.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...