Monday, June 1, 2009

NOTD: Rock

Well, I don't usually say much regarding application, unless it's really good or really bad. I mean, polish is polish & if I like the color I'm just going to have to put up with any application issues. However, this glitter went on so poorly that I feel like it did affect the final product. The below pic is 4 thick coats, and in person I can still see thin spots in the glitter. Kind of lame in my opinion. But from a distance, and in pics, this is still a kick-ass sparkly dark pink/fuchsia bling. Claire's Rock:


Not a lot of time ... so that's all for now. I've got to have some time to respond to comments =) Thanks for reading.

EDIT - for the record, the pic under the natural lamp is the closest to real life color. The other 2 make it too pink.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, 4 coats! But is is a pretty color. I wonder if it would still be as pretty layered over a darker creme in the same color family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but that's a lot of trouble to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color. Your nails look so fantastic. I hate when a polish does that. I don't want to put on four coats either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, but it does appear a bit thick. I bet this took forever to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARY - I think it would look great that way or even over black.

    OLIVIA - Yeah, I sure won't be wearing it again any time soon.

    LUCY - Thanks =)

    BROOKE - Surprisingly it wasn't too bad - even the normal color dried pretty quick before I did the topcoat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...