Monday, October 25, 2010

NOTD: Sephora Pink Flamingo + Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure & + Matte Magic

How have I not used HT over pink before this?  I started off with a base of 2 coats of Sephora Pink Flamingo:

Then I added 1 coat of Hidden Treasure:

amp; for the 2nd day, a coat of Matte Magic:

Here's a look in motion, glossy & matte-ified:


Thanks for reading =)



  1. I want SH: hidden treasure SOO badly!

  2. I love it! Both shiny as matte! Gorgeous <3

  3. HT over pink is my favorite combo! And that pink creme is gorgeous in itself. :)

  4. Alas! I am supposed to be . . . doing something . . . and I'm reasonably certain compiling an alarmingly lengthy nail lacquer must-have list is not it!


  5. Wow! Layer upon layers of goodness :)

    So pretty! :)

  6. Lovely shade of pink on you. Hidden Treasure looks wonderful over anything. Have you found anything that it didn't look good over? Love it matted also.


Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...