Saturday, October 9, 2010

NOTD: Nubar Spark

Nubar Spark is from the Prisms Collection (AKA my favorite Nubar collection ever) & I was a little disappointed that the holo was hiding in most of the pics, but it did show nicely in the vid =)  I think this is one of those "work appropriate" holos, because it's a very neutral taupe, but it's still got that rainbow shimmer, just not as in your face as some:
 

 Here it is in motion:
 
 
It's going to be an awesomely warm day for October, so I'm going out with Mom for lunch & to the Falls (I'll take lots of pics, I promise) but when I get home I'll be doing some more catching up.  Thanks for reading!
 
~Colette

9 comments:

  1. OMG! this is such a perfect colour. U r right about it being th best collection from Nubar. Its absolutely my fav too! love Gems and absolute the best. Love ur swatches too:-) keep up the good work - www.nailgalore.my

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice polish, I love this collection from nubar,you're a lucky girl
    http://satinesnails.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. watching it shine is like getting high. it's so beautiful:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so beautiful

    my blog
    www.hayallergercekolsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had this collection but Nubar's are so hard for me to get.
    I like the way you do your vids too. I've seen a lot where girls are moving their hands around so fast it almost makes me dizzy. I like how you show the colors more slowly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, very pretty! There need to be more taupe holos in this world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous colour! And your nails are gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nubar has some amazing polishes. Gorgeous taupe holo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...