Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ulta & Sallys

I needed some retail therapy, so I went to Ulta with my $5.00 coupon, and stumbled upon a nearly-full Limited Edition Sally Hansen display ... not sure if these are part of the fall Tracy Reese collection?  Or just seasonal LE:
 

Left to right:  Golden Ticket, Perfect Match, Problem Child, Sequin Scandal, Fedora; Starry, Starry Flight.\
 
On a side note, last time I was at an Ulta they had Barielle for the first time I ever noticed - a display of the (kind of boring) Argyle Collection.  This time when I was there, I spotted for the first time ever a display of Zoya, though it was almost empty.  Still cheaper to buy online, but kind of nice to see them becoming more widely available.
 
On the way home, I thought I ought to use up my 15% off Sally coupon.  & they had the China Glaze Halloween glitters, which I wanted, plus a Finger Paints "Color of the Month" that I just couldn't resist:
 
 
Left to right:  Ick-A-Body (much oranger than Fortune Teller if you are considering both), Zombie Zest, Mummy May I, & Art of Theft.  Kind of funny MMI looks kind of pink, AoT looks kind of blue - they are both more purple LOL.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo, Ahhhhhhh. :) Nice little haul you got there. I haven't been to Ulta in forever, I need to make a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new SH collection!!! i may pick a few of these up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul, especially the CG ones. You are so lucky in the US to be able to get these great lacquers so quickly and easily. Happy for you:o) Sad for me:o(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to have some retail therapy. I bought the Sally Hansen collection also. My favorite is Fedora. I'm really liking those nude shades lately. I guess since they're being featured so much my eyes are loving them! I have to buy those China Glaze polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...