Sunday, October 17, 2010

NOTD: Avon Luxe Lavender + m63 & + Matte Magic

The formula on this polish was really nice, I was almost able to get away with a single coat, but I went with 2 just to even everything out.  I should have taken a pic before I did the Konad, but my battery was charging LOL - it is leaning a little towards pink with the pink stamping, but it was more purple in real life.  Base color is Avon Avon Luxe Lavender, stamping done with Konad image plate m63 & China Glaze QT:
 

Then for the 2nd day I added Matte Magic:
 
 
Thanks for reading =)
 
~Colette

15 comments:

  1. this is so pretty but I think I liked it better shiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I'm not sure if I prefer it matte or glossy - they're both very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so nice! I wish we could easily get Avon's polishes here :-( It looks really nice in matte:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Colette!! I like em shiny and matte tbh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always!! You are making me miss my long nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the matte version!!!
    It must be really hard to konad your long nails! I can't get it to fully cover my nails sometimes and mine are short! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful matte and shiny. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you stamp your nails, do you rest your nails on the table or something to provide support?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails are amazing! I love watching your tutorials on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  10. is there a tutorial on this look??? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice ! how have you done this? is there in addition also video? it would be really great! greet from deutschland!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, can you please do a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...