Monday, October 18, 2010

I See You! All 1000+ of You =)

And each & everyone one of you, seriously, rocks.  And I ... well, I suck right now because I'm like a month behind with comments.  And emails.  And a bunch of other crap.  But not posting ... much.  Just  couple days behind what's currently on my nails LOL.  But I figured it would take totally 2 seconds to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of my Followers =)
 
I will get caught up with comments eventually.  And then be good for a week & then probably fall behind again LOL.  But I always, always read every comment, even if I don't have time to respond right away - and I always, always try to answer every specific question when I do get around to catching up.  And it brightens my day immensely to know that I'm brightening yours, even just a little.  So thank you - all of you! - for reading.
 
~Colette

10 comments:

  1. You rock too! Congrats on 1000 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! Congratulations on 1000!! I always look forward to reading your posts - can't wait to see what's next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why we're aaaall here, Collette, 'cause you rock!
    And take your time, there's never such need to force yourself to do something, that's your place, relax and be joyous! :)
    We all love you! Congratulations on gettin' 1k+ of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGH, sorry for the typo in your name, Colette! I'm awful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, congrats on getting 1000 followers!! That's like...bigger than Vatican City!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 1000 followers! You totally deserve every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulation on 1000 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You certainly do brighten my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! 1,000 followers! And well deserved too. We will be here for your return. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome that you've reached 1000+ peeps! You have a great blog and beautiful nails. What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...