Friday, October 29, 2010

What Are You Gonna Buy?

Just saw the 5-hour 50% off RBL Sale notice in my email.  It's November 1st, Monday - and gee, guess what?  I'm off Monday!  So I'll have plenty of time to place an order in the timeframe (which I would normally be at work for).  I don't know what that order will be yet, LOL, but I've got some ideas =)

I'm also seriously going to try & get caught up this weekend - starting tonight.  Several NOTDs to post & I'm going to try & crank out my final Halloween tutorial this evening as well.  Then dig into comments, emails & catching up with everyone else's blogs!

Are you going to take advantage of the sale?  Let me know what you're lemming =) Thanks for reading.

~Colette

3 comments:

  1. I sooo wish I could afford this </3 :( Such pretty colors, and I'm a sucker for a sale.. BUT my willpower has no choice but to kick in this time. Booo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my list made. I limited myself to 7 polishes because int'l shipping is $17 for 1-7 polishes and $38 (ouch!) for 8+ polishes... I'm going to get Mismas, Orbis Non Sufficit, Under The Stars, Frugalista, Look rich, be cheap, 360 & Scrangie. I would totally blow the budget if the Tudor polishes were on sale half price :D Love your blog and vids. You really inspire me (and I was a lifelong nail biter too, seriously). Now I'm rocking long (for me) natural nails and nice manis. Thanks for doing what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have most of the really fantastic shades! I did order Diddy Mow, 360, Coral, Lulu, Plie and Chinoise. I wanted Black Russian but that sold out immediately. Also wanted Moulin Rouge. I forgot to order that! There wasn't much else I wanted. I did enough damage to my wallet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...