Saturday, September 4, 2010

Technical Difficulties

So, my internet crashed last night for no reason, and I didn't get anything done that I'd planned on. I got it working again - I honestly don't know how, lots of resetting & restarting & shutting down & etc - but I'm getting ready to go to the Fair again just me & Mom =)  So I'll be working on editing pics & video when I get back, and should have the green & grey water marble up later tonight.  Just wanted you guys to know I wasn't intentionally slacking this time LOL!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Hope everything stays all right with your computer. Your the second person I've read today who had a problem. Hope it's not catchy! Have fun at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. green and gray sounds pretty. can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYONE - Thanks for the support =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...