Saturday, September 4, 2010

Technical Difficulties

So, my internet crashed last night for no reason, and I didn't get anything done that I'd planned on. I got it working again - I honestly don't know how, lots of resetting & restarting & shutting down & etc - but I'm getting ready to go to the Fair again just me & Mom =)  So I'll be working on editing pics & video when I get back, and should have the green & grey water marble up later tonight.  Just wanted you guys to know I wasn't intentionally slacking this time LOL!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for a new marble =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything stays all right with your computer. Your the second person I've read today who had a problem. Hope it's not catchy! Have fun at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. green and gray sounds pretty. can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making so cool nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYONE - Thanks for the support =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...