Monday, September 13, 2010

Sponging With Finger Paints Sapphire Shimmer

I am in love with this manicure, so much that I think I will do it again with another color of glitter sometime soon.  I did one coat of China Glaze Fair Dust as my base, then sponged most of the nail with Finger Paints Sapphire Shimmer,  then sponged the tips with Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme:



I got my inspiration for this mani from Cynthia over at Cynful Nails - I love her work, her version is done all with gel, and also had some 3-D flowers:




Thanks for reading.


~Colette

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love gradient mani's, especially when my nails are long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, awesome! And it'll work well on my very short nails, too. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exact copy of the manicure. I prefer your without the flowers. You manicures are always so beautiful. This is fantastic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really beautiful. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nails, chic and very fall for the season!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this!!! Can you do a tutorial when you do your next one? I'd love to give it a go :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOOODDDDNEEESSSS THESE NAIL ARE FABULOUS!!!! WHAT WOULD THE WORLD DO WITHOUT YOU??? LOVE YA CUZZO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. EVERYONE - Thank you all!

    X.ABIGAIL - yes, I'm planning on it although I'm not quite sure when I'll get to it - I've got such a list going LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loves it...My Nails are not the length that I want but when it gets there I will be trying this...so amazing! I always prefer Gradients with Glitter. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute with the flowers!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...