Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NOTD: Nubar Reclaim

I was going to post this last night but I started getting sick yesterday & I was too sleepy.  I ended up wearing it longer than I intended because of this cold also, but I didn't really mind =)  Nubar Reclaim is close to being a perfect polish, and I don't say that lightly.  There was nothing to complain of.  Great formula, almost could have gotten away with one coat.  Good wear - taking it off today after 3 days of wear it had no chips & minimal tip wear.  And, well, green and holo - what's not to love:
 
 
Here's a look in motion:
 
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

9 comments:

  1. This one is still at the top of my wish list! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one seriously complex green. You are right; almost perfect. I could wear it for a year straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to own this one, but I am affraid I have to wait till my birthday :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* This green makes me so happy. I think I ought to buy a backup of this polish I love it so much. Your pics of course look fantastic and now I want to go home and change my polish o.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that is pretty! I love that seafoam green :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the holo in this is spectacular. And I love that it is a green shade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really nice on your nails & on your nails only :D I wouldn't dare to use it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see this nubar I find this color more & more beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really looks fantastic on you. That's the first polish I used from that collection. It is beautiful. Wish they'd come out with more holos. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...