Friday, September 24, 2010

Sexy Boots

I almost didn't get these because I just don't get this dressed up very often anymore (a previous job I probably wore a skirt to work 3 out of 5 days a week).  But they were on clearance & they were (relatively) comfortable & when I do get dressed up I am not happy with my current tall black boots.  Tell me you could resist these babies:
 
 
DSW has a TON of clearance right now - the lady at checkout said they're just getting so much in on the trucks, if they have something with only a few sizes left it ends up in clearance instead of the regular-priced area.  So if you want some shoes head to your local store for lots of deals =)  I even got double member points, which I'm assuming probably goes through this weekend although I'm not positive.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

7 comments:

  1. yes in dede those are some sexy a$$ boots and you wear them and feel exceptional girl!! i love them... good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    good to be here, and visit through your good job of your nice site.

    more over I have linked your site, could you link me back?

    this is my site:
    http://www.khmergay.net/

    I do hope you would not mind to exchange link with me

    best regards,
    Khmergay.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were comfy and looked this good! Then it would have been weird not to buy them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy! You can wear some nice straight leg jeans with those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...