Sunday, September 26, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Brizia + M54

Maybe, one day, I will master the art of subtle color-on-color stamping without it just looking almost invisible LOL.  For my base I used 2 coats of Zoya Brizia, then I stamped with Konad image plate m54 & China Glaze Admire ... I really wish I'd chosen something else:
 

I was also going to try out making a mirror image with my 2nd stamper, but the chrome polish was drying too fast.  I think for my first time doing it I could use something a little more forgiving =)
 
Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. I think white stamping would've been lovely. I really love this Zoya. Looks like pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, the design looked like horribly big waves on your nails from the distance! o.o
    I love Brizia. Such a calm colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the name of this polish. And the pattern looks so cute:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Let them have Polish, it looks like pink-ish pearls! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of subtle konad. Your mani is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty manicure. It's a special pattern just for you to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...