Thursday, August 12, 2010

TOTD: BB Couture Adios Mo Fo

Got a few pics edited so I'm going to post up a portion =)  This is my current pedicure, which I did on I think Saturday.  BB Couture Adios Mo Fo:
 
 
I wasn't quite sure I liked it on my toes but it's grown on me =)  This also happens to be my mom's current mani, but she said she didn't see the name before she put it on & now she's mildly appalled!  LOL she said if anyone asked her what it was called she would just tell them Adios XD  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

4 comments:

  1. ahaha yes that name! awesome colour though. love it on you! looks great on toes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color. It reminds me of Zuma Wave Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLA - Funniest part was on Friday when my grandparents asked her what color she was wearing, my aunt had already read the blog & totally busted her out XD

    EBI, NIHRIDA - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...