Thursday, August 12, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Electric Lilac

Monday's NOTD, from last summer's release of glitters, China Glaze Electric Lilac.  This was 4 coats to get it 99% opaque, it was pretty smooth but after that many layers quite thick.  Hard to capture in pics, way more bling & more holo, but I gave it my best including a blurry shot for a taste of the holo:


I'm going to embellish my current mani a bit & then get to bed, still not quite caught up but at least no longer so far behind =)  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

12 comments:

  1. This one is just gorgeous! I think it would look fab over a lilac/lavender polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm, could go well with layering over Orly Cashmere Cardigan I assume! or something close to it. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! nice blog you got there :)
    I'm a follower now:)!

    Maybe you can check my blog out as well and become a follower?
    Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's actually a pretty color, too bad it's so sheer. otherwise, i would've bought it in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color!

    beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was playing with Electric Lilac last night! :D I was trying to find a layering polish to go over Frostbite, but I was unsuccessful. I think this would be fabulous over a similar toned base to cut back on the layers. Have a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God, I love that polish!
    Visit my blog, if you want ;)
    http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How have I never seen that one before O_o I think I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...