Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Naked Nails 8-29-10

When I've got patches on, I kind of have to time when I wear hard to remove polish like glitter - since soaking off usually also will soak off the patches LOL!  So after I took off Violet Sparkle I redid my patches, did a minimal amount of filing, and thought I was about due for a naked nails post =)

It's been about 6 weeks since my big chop back in July.  I like the length they're at right now, about 7-8mm most nails.  I'm still growing out some old breaks & of course being a clutz managed to acquire a few new breaks too, but can you spot all the patches?


It's actually easier to tell you which nails are not patched that those that are - my left index & ring, and my right middle are the only nails without some kind of trauma right now.  But I know they're there & I can still barely see them, so I don't really mind.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have even known you had patched them up!

    They look lovely, happy growing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no patches whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've always done such an excellent job with the patching. I just chop mine off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell I wish I knew how you did it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your patches are nearly flawless. I would love to see a tutorial on how you get them to be so smooth and invisible. Mine are always an unsightly mess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look so great even if they are patched! i love them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERYONE - Thanks!

    AIMEE - I do have a patching tutorial, check under the Tips & Tricks playlist on my YouTube channel =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...