Saturday, August 14, 2010

NOTD: Essie Damsel in a Dress + M37

Late, but I'm pretty awake for some reason. This was my NOTD Tuesday & Wednesday of this week; Essie Damsel in a Dress is gorgeous, I've had it for a long time & never worn it yet. Pretty as it is, it needed a little more, and I stamped with China Glaze Millennium & Konad image plate m37 - got to keep up my stamping skillz LOL, you can see a couple of them are a little crooked so I don't want to get any rustier!  The sun & shade pics were taken on the 2nd day so excuse the tipwear:


In addition to the rest of my NOTDs this week, I have 2 hauls to post up this weekend, one from Avon & one from Nubar. I went ... well, I refuse to say overboard, but I went beyond restraint & perhaps common sense. Thus the aforementioned no-buy. I've even put myself on the fence about Orly's Cosmic FX because I might feel a tad bit guilty spending more money on polish at the moment. But we'll see. That feeling may go away tomorrow XD

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. Love the color combo.That stamp is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the colour. Oh, avon haul...sounds interesting (is a major avon user)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my notw too! =) great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I can't wait to see you wear the Avon polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the wine-silver combination! So elegant. I can't wait for the haul posts. :)

    By the way, I've tagged you at my blog here: http://impyroghea.wordpress.com/2010/08/14/sweet-friends-3/

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE - Thanks! =)

    PAM - Thank you! I'll check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh vampy! But that stamp makes it softer, you know? Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...