Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NOTD: Orly Velvet Rope + M21

Quick post of purple goodness.  This polish is almost ... flocked with glitter.  I was disappointed the effect didn't show better in pics - although they are surprisingly close to color-accurate for a purple.  This is only a little more red IRL.  Orly Velvet Rope:
 
 
Day 2 I added paint splatter with Konad plate m21 & China Glaze IDK & QT:
 
 
Haul pics are still coming I swear.  I am slightly behind with that, and with emails, but I am pretty close to caught up with comments except for the last day or so.  Thanks for reading =)
 
~Colette

9 comments:

  1. this color is amazing, and your nails are soo beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love the colour and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade of purple is amazing!

    Please check out my blog too :). http://polishinfatuated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this up last night but didn't purchase, pics def. don't do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my first Orly polishes.... it's beautiful on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have an instuction video for using Konad plates? I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERYONE - Thank you!

    ANON - not yet, but it's on the to-do list =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...